maanantai 3. maaliskuuta 2014

Hello all!

It's been a while, I've been working, studying and snowboarding. Last one has been a lot of fun and the other 2... meh.

But let's get back to the business. I've been actually able to play one game with my "kind of" Screamerstar at local gaming store Poromagias War Head Fight club!

I played with my "Screamerstar" that is a little bit restricted because of the models available:

Kairos.
Herald of Tzeentch: Disc, ML3, Exalted reward.
Herald of Tzeentch: Disc, ML3, Exalted locus.
Herald of Slaanesh: Steed, Greater reward, Lesser Reward, Exalted locus.
11 Horrors
11 Horrors
6 Fiends
8 Screamers
Deamon Prince: MoT, Flight, Armor, ML3, Greater Reward, Exalted Reward.
Soul Grinder: MoS, Torrent.

First battle against White Scars, went second and more or less forgot about scout moves, hit&run etc. Lost all but 2 of my screamers and bunch of other stuff on turn 1. Rest of the game was uphill struggle for me and we decided to call it a game on turn 6 when I had 1 unit of horrors and DP of tzeentch left on table against his 2 squads of bikes, centurions, scouts and 2 storm talons.

Althought the game was disaster I actually some valuable lessons.

Lesson #1 Know your enemy! - If I had remembered the scout move I could have prevented the loss of my Screamers by deploying differently. I need to study the usual tournament lists suchs as Seer Council, SM Bikes beast packs etc. and their special rules to prevent such a rookie mistake as my deployment in this game as I will end up against them sooner or later.

Lesson#2 Play, play, play! - I really need to play more games to have good routine and to get to know strenghts and weaknesses of my army. Strong routine will help me to better think through tactics even against unknown lists & armies.

Tomorrow is another War Head Fight club night and I've made some changes to my lists. This one is more like "flying circus" + stuff.

Kairos
LoC: ML3, Greater reward, Greater reward.
11 Horrors: Icon of chaos.
10 Horrors.
6 Fiends
6 Screamers
Deamon prince: MoT, Flight, Armor, ML3, Exalted reward, Greater reward.
Deamon prince: MoT, Flight, Armor, ML2, Exalted reward, Greater reward.

Well see how it does tomorrow! I hope I will be able to play against some really tough list to see how it does against the top dogs kind of list.

I will try to make a small battle report on tomorrows game unless it is a total disaster!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti